"We contacted TKM in order to request their support in diversifying our activities. Thanks to their literature collection and analysis tools, they were able to map the entirety of our technology’s scope of application, as well as help us identify new avenues for growth. This mission solidified a strategic turn that the company is currently taking on the basis of TKM’s recommendations."
Heavily dependent on the manufacturing industry in general and on the automobile industry in particular, this SME wanted to diversify into new markets in order to preempt any crisis similar to the one it experienced in 2009.
Giving the SME the ability to diversify into new markets with strong potential – Mapping all scopes of application – Prioritizing and providing the keys to understanding how to penetrate these market.
- Researching patent-publication databases
- Analyzing the constituted database
- Mapping all possible scopes of application
- Web search
- Leading 30 interviews with technical directors in order to evaluate/validate needs and to quantify the market made accessible by the technology.
This study allowed our client to identify three new markets with high potential for tangible applications, as well as obtain a deep analysis of each sector with:
- the value chain
- the market
- actors and potential clients
- market access routes